Issa Asad Shares 3 Time Tested Social Media Tools to Use in 2020
Social media platforms have changed the way businesses market themselves online. They have affected both the way businesses promote their goods or services, and how their customers or clients respond. With the emergence of these platforms comes a variety of social media marketing tools which have made brand business marketing easier.
“You don’t always need the most up-to-date social media tools in order to see your business succeed online,” said Issa Asad Florida entrepreneur and social media expert. Mr. Asad is the CEO of Q Link Wireless, Hello Mobile, and Quadrant Holdings, all located in South Florida. He is also the author of 4 e-commerce and marketing e-books that can be purchased on Amazon.
“Sometimes the old tied-and-true still very much work today in 2020,” continued Asad.
Then how do you know which tool you can add to supercharge your social media marketing efforts? Here, Issa Asad Shares 3 Time Tested Social Media Tools to Use in 2020:
The first tool in our list of top 3 social media marketing tools you should be using is Socedo. The designers of this tool advertised it as a B2B social media lead generation tool for the social era. There are several lead generation tools out there but this one focuses on generating leads from social media platforms. Some of the key features of this tool include:
- Discover and engage with your best prospects across major social networks
- Saves you time while increasing the number of leads in your funnel
- Manage all of your campaigns in a single place helping you improve your conversion rates
- Create customizable workflows to engage with many of your potential clients or customers
Ever noticed how influencers share their old content multiple times? While this practice may appear tiresome, it comes with a lot of benefits. Reposting old content is the best way to showcase your top stuff to new networks or royal followers who had missed them. Reposting old stuff manually can be a difficult task. So this is where Edgar comes in. Key features of this tool include:
- Automates the process of reposting your previous social content
- Determine which social media content got the highest engagement with followers
- Categorizes all of your social media content by topic and target demographic
- Sends the posts back to the bottom of the queue to be reposted at your convenient time
The third and the final social media tool in this list is Canva, which simplifies the process of creating images for your website and social media platforms. Some of its key features include:
- Choose and edit photos for their sites and social media platforms from thousands of free templates
- Use multiple templates, fonts, and colors and thousands of free images
- Easy to use; just drag your photos and text, and drop them into place