Issa Asad’s TikTok for Business Success? Here Are Four Ways to Do It
If you are one of those unversed or probably just hiding under the rock in the past three years, then you most definitely haven’t heard of TikTok. But if you are among the millions of netizens who are crazy about scrolling and posting funny and creative video bits, then you must be a TikTok fanatic.
Today, TikTok is the easiest way to get entertained. A daily dose of opening the app can give anyone a good laugh (and a good day, really). And who wouldn’t like that? Apparently, there are around 800 million active users of TikTok at present. That’s plain massive. And the numbers are growing by the hour.
Now, if you’re thinking that TikTok is just for entertainment, that’s where you’re wrong.
“You can actually earn money using TikTok, and in fact, you can even use the platform for your business to widen its success,” said Issa Asad Florida entrepreneur and social media expert. Mr. Asad is the CEO of Q Link Wireless, Hello Mobile, and Quadrant Holdings, all located in South Florida. He is also the author of 4 e-commerce and marketing e-books that can be purchased on Amazon.
Issa Asad’s TikTok For Business Success? Here Are Four Ways To Do It:
1. Maximize the TikTok Ads Platform
If you want your business to reach a significant number of potential users or buyers, you can advertise your brand on TikTok. There are three ways to do that.
- Branded lenses allow you to design and produce a filter that reflects what your brand is about. Once it goes live, TikTok users can use it as they post videos. The more creative your lens is, the more it has the possibility to be used by many and therefore go viral.
- Native ads are displayed between the content of the users while brand takeovers appear before users see any other content and it leads to your brand landing page.
- Lastly, sponsored hashtag challenges are the most popular because users can actually join it. It will take your creativity to create a hashtag challenge that is both fun for the users and beneficial to your brand.
2. Bank On User-Generated Content
User-Generated Content or UGC is like a free advertisement for your business. Why? It’s because the users are the ones producing videos about your brand, product, or service. For example, when you search the #nike on TikTok, you will see tons of content displaying how Nike shoes are worn and used in various ways and settings. If your business is budding, you can implement this as well and see where your brand hashtag goes.
3. Be Original and Produce Your Own Content
Though it is relatively easy to post a quick video on TikTok just for the sake of it, many businesses really take the time and resources to do it. It’s because they are banking on the belief that if your content is unique, creative, and interesting enough, a single viral video can introduce your brand to millions of consumers with just a snap.
It’s a platform full of possibilities. You can create and post your own content for your business, but make sure that it’s original, fun to watch, and memorable. To improve your videos, you can add filters, effects, and music. And when you share it, don’t forget to identify or fill in the sharing options so you can optimize your reach.
4. Partner with TikTok Influencers
You can approach TikTok influencers who are relevant to your brand and propose a partnership with regards to promoting your business. Their pay would depend on the type of promotion. They can either post about your brand in the description, talk about or use your product in the video, or link your business in the description. TikTok influencers have massive following and once their content goes live, your business will surely get the attention.